The personal information you provide No Agent Property may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- · processing your orders or requests;
- · carrying out credit checking;
- · providing you with products and/or services requested;
- · billing you or administering your account;
- · dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- · carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- · contacting you about our group companies' products and services;
- · carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
No Agent Property may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from:
- · credit providers or credit reporting agencies for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act;
- · law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities;
Unless you consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than those who have contracted with No Agent Property to keep the information confidential, or who are subject to obligations to protect your personal information.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.